๐Welcome to 80sFan's Corner!๐
๐Hello everyone welcome to 80sFan's Corner!๐
I am an artist that loves cartoons, comics, and art.
My name is Elizabeth (80sFanSinceDayOne on most social media accounts) I'm a digital and traditional artist even though I mostly do digital now. I love media from the 80s, 90s, and 2000's. I love to draw characters from comics, cartoons, videogames ,and lots more! I've even created a few characters of my own. I am very interested in illustration in comics and other books. Being a comic artist is my dream job! I also enjoy animation particularly 2D but I am still learning. I wanted to make this to share some of my ideas and opinions and share some more of my art!
Check out my other accounts here!
linktr.ee/80sfansincedayoneI'm so excited to post fun and random things on here! I am not sure
where this will go but I thought I'd give it a try!
To anyone who sticks around to check it out I greatly appreciate it!
MORE COMEING SOON! ๐❤️


Comments
Post a Comment