Mario Kart World is good I mean visually it looks amazing and as someone who already loves Mario kart anyway I have no complaints on the game play. Me and my dad played it together and we both had a lot of fun. However is it just me or dose it kind of seem like it was a bit unnecessary to make it its own game? To me Mario Kart 8 Deluxe had much more going for it than Mario Kart World. One particular thing I personally did not like was the character choices. I didn't like that they took some characters out like the Koopalings and I really didn't like that they took away the Non-Mario characters like Link, Isabelle, or the Inklings as personally Link from The Legend of Zelda was my favorite character in Mario kart 8.
.jpeg)
Not only that but what characters do they include instead? Creatures from the many tracks like a cow, Stingby, or Chip Chip! Like is that really all they could come up with Nintendo? Most new games in a series should be bigger and better than the last similar to the Super Smash bros franchise but here it seems like they didn't quite get there.
I personally feel that the things in Mario Kart World would of been much better as a DLC pack for Mario Kart 8 or if not that maybe they make a new game but keep the things in Mario Kart 8 and add more. All that aside though Mario Kart World is not a terrible game by any means and it is quite fun to play. Mario Kart 8 will always be my favorite though.
This is just something that's been on my mind and I wanted to share. This is just my personal opinion of course and I'd be happy to hear yours in the comments!

Comments
Post a Comment